Immigration Application Processor Manager Full-time JobJan 18th, 2023 at 17:00 Executive Management Lahore 2.3K views Reference: 262
Person should be very well educated enough to understand English, comprehend English and be creative in English writing for submissions to Department of Home Affairs Australia.
Ideally, the person should prefer the work from home scenario and strict computer monitoring.
Daily working hours would be 6am Pakistan time in winter and can be changed to 7 am Australian time during summers due to day light saving Australian timings change.
Person should be useful for us after 1 year so people with long terms commitment are required.
Must have fast computer literacy skills like MS word, data entry on immigration portal, file management etc.
Must be a great researcher to research about a topic.
Daily timings are 8 hours a day (excluding breaks), 6 days a week until in learning phase of 1 year, could be 5 days a week after the person is skilled enough to cover his work in five days.
Ideally we would prefer 40+ person, Male or Female, Lawyer or any professional with good and versatile job experience in the past.
Immigration work is complicated job, requires lot of mapping, cross checking and data matching, its like spying on the customers files to identify mismatch and conflicting statements. Therefore, the person should have good attention to details.
It’s a work from home job, the person should be comfortable in sitting for 8 hours a day on computer.
The Immigration Application Processor Manager should be able to work independently and effectively manage their own time, as well as have the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
1. Process immigration applications in accordance with government regulations.
2. Review applications to ensure all required documents have been provided and that they meet all necessary requirements.
3. Communicate regularly with government authorities regarding the progress and outcome of applications.
4. Handle requests for additional information or clarification from applicants.
5. Monitor immigration regulations and update processing procedures as needed.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve any issues arising during the application process.
7. Provide applicants with information about visa requirements and application requirements
8. Respond to inquiries about the application process.
9. Update and maintain records of applications.
10. Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Master Degree Holder
- Remote Job/ Work From Home
8 - 10 Years of experience in immigration services, providing comprehensive client support and guidance on a variety of immigration topics