Production Manager Full-time JobNov 21st, 2022 at 18:30 Product Management Karachi 2.9K views Reference: 167
A Leading Textile Export Company looking for an experienced "Fabric Production Manager" for its unit located in the SITE Industrial area Karachi to organize and oversee the "Fabric Production". You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of production and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. The ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive process that meets customer requirements.
- Liaise with Management & Marketing to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality controllers, workers etc.)
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
Requirements and skills
- Proven Minimum 10 Year experience as "Fabric Production Manager"
- Deep knowledge of Fabric production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and E-Mail
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- A Master's in business administration or a relevant field is preferred